I BELONG TO THE INFINITE SKY


 

I BELONG TO THE INFINITE SKY

 

I don't belong to the mirage of lies

For I belong to the infinite sky

 

I prevail in the truth of the lord

For I shall never be in accord

 

Hopes might shatter along so deep

I’m trying to clean this rubbish heap

 

Belief is all what's left behind

Hope's again I'm trying to find

 

The negative spectrum might smother

And these emotions might bother

 

But it shall go, I know for sure

For I'm going to stay strong

 

You've the demons that devour

But I've the people I might call this hour

 

Isn't it perplexing to you anymore

Because I can listen to a loud roar

 

My inner peace has now awakened

It's guiding me through the path of heaven

 

I'll cross all of this, it's just a part

For I now know where to start

 

Imagining a wonderful world for me

With its beauty, I completely agree

 

Imagination is the first step ahead

A perfect headstart I've got in my head

 

Believing success as the true story

For I'm sure it will sing my glory

 

A world so perfect with sweet and sour

But no more demons that devour

 

No more stings of pain and cry

For it's a grand adorable try

 

I love myself and I trust myself

For giving a chance to the poor self

 

A chance is all you need sometimes

To prove the time that you're right

 

I've caught and got this yet again

And I’m gonna unwind all the pain

 

I'll try to fight like a warrior with wings

And I'll to look up with great new things

 

I disguised my contempt for so long

But wait, I've just known where I belong

 

I’ll adore the beauty of my soul

I'll control my goal for a better role

 

As I don't belong to the mirage of lies

For I belong to the infinite sky


If you liked the poetry, then do mention in the comments down below and share it with your peers. Do subscribe to our blog for more such content. I hope you all enjoyed it. Have a great week ahead! 

Comments

  1. Very nice references............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for reading and appreciating!! Keep Supporting and Stay Tuned!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts