A word with Life



What’s Life?

Our physical existence in this body is beautifully blended with mental, emotional, intellectual, social and moral needs in the most soulful manner, dealing with the odds that come our way.

Life is not a straight path, it’s full of zigzags and we’ve to cross them in order to move forward. We can’t wait the whole life for that hurdle to get away on its own, because it won’t. We’ll have to do something, to remove that obstacle out of our way.

Sometimes, we do a lot of hard work, to remove that hindrance but it doesn’t seem to move. Then we’ve two options, either to dwell over the situation that we are stuck in and curse your fate OR face it, fight it and move ahead.

I totally understand nobody wants to mourn, but at that moment lamenting seems easier. That situation makes us so weak that we’re not able to decide for ourselves what is good and what’s bad.

I strongly believe that, no matter what comes in our way, we are the controller. We always have two most certain options, either to cry and repent over it or to face it with a smile without any fear of losing your entire existence on the single turn of a wheel. If you are doing something daring to lose, then you might just win.

That time, we have to take some bold steps but they are going to help us in the present and in the future as well. It is going to make our lives easy. It will make us strong and confident enough to be able to face any such situation ever again. It also strengthens us to accept the challenges and to succeed. And through each experience, we learn and bloom.

You must have heard many analogies related to life that life is a stage and you’re the performer, life is a cricket pitch and you’ve got the bat, life is a road and you’re the driver, to name a few. But its real essence is – Life is there, as certain as day and night, full of odds and opportunities, good and bad, true and fake, wicked and kind, and terrible and delightful. Everything prevails here. And we’re the one to take charge of it.

Believe it or not, but you’re somehow the creator of your own destiny.

If you work hard today, you might not get results the very next day, it may take some time but sooner or later it will pay off. But if you don’t work at all, what happens then? , “you’re ruined”, or you eventually will be, this is the definiteness of life.

Come on a walk with Life
For it’s been too long
Tasting its essence
And breaking the lock
Full of zigs it might seem
but running won't help
Have a word with life
Sort it until it welp

To deal with life, you’ve to talk to your life. It may sound crazy, but trust me it’s not. Yes, you can talk to life in every possible manner and yes it replies to you as well. Give it a try.

Yes, problems are heart wrenching, they smashes up your peace of mind. But you don’t have to run away from your problems, you have to face them with courage and a smile. It might not lessen your problems but at least it makes it easier for you to face any kind of situation, to cope up with it and gives you hope that everything will be fine soon.

Go on a walk with life, with yourself, alone. No space for anything, just you and your life. Have a word with your life, converse with it, say it everything that’s disturbing you. Being the master, you have the soulful right to ask it the reasons for the problems, the problem itself, the ways of solving it and learning that you can derive from it, how to nurture yourself from it and grow from it and how to help others if they get stuck in a similar situation.

Ended up talking to yourself? Yes, me either.

What did you conclude from this?

I ended up talking to myself only, and I found, “I am life”, I’m the master of my fate. I’m the chief of my destiny. And so are you.


Yes, I’m bold today
For its been due
Talking to you
Peace is what I sue
From you
I questioned you
And alleged you
Who’s gonna take the charge
Founded myself talking to me
in the last
coz,  I am my life’s in charge
You swallow so much deep inside
Joys sorrows and the light
I got my answers
for the questions I strived
When I found
I am my life


So, now you’ve found life within yourself, try to make the most of it. Hurdles will come, but you have to face them with courage and smile. And if you ever get stuck somewhere, go on a walk with life and “Have a word with Life.”

I hope you all enjoyed reading this. Please comment down below if you could relate yourself with this and share your experiences. Do share with us if you have a different approach. Feedbacks are appreciated.

If you liked the blogpost, Please subscribe to The LifeZig!!


Until next time…
Thank You!


Comments

  1. Totally amazed by the way you have written down these thoughts ❤️keep up the good work..loved it!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life must go on,no metter wats d situation around u ,keep patience,and work in a right direction,if u r right u will definitely fullfill ur dreams and society will praise u when u succeed.
    I love the way u r expressing ur thoughts about life,very thoughtful nd intellectual article
    My best wishes is always with u🌹
    Jai Shree RAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words. And yes, you're absolutely correct, that Life must go on, all we need to have is patience. Thank you for your lovely wishes and support!!😇

      Delete
  3. Amazing content!!!!! Keep it up🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have put it so beautifully😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing and refreshing content here ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you loads for your appreciation. It motivates me a lot. 😍😇

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts