Daydreaming

 

DAYDREAMING


Gazing out of the window

Found the infinite sky

Do you have a lil' space for me?

Coz I want to be alive


Vacantly looking at you

Give me some reaction

I'm happy with that lil' part of you

Don't disown me, you're my last hope


Don't worry, I won't harm you

I'll adore you, I just wanna unscrew

This sorrowful gust of wind flew

Took away my everything and I'm left with few


Wanna catch you before time lapse

And wanna sleep in your laps

wanna shout the loudest I can

Feeling mortal long since then


I took a step forward and a two

But then collided with the window

On no, I was daydreaming

I can't get you ever with this feeling

My wishes, my desires, all got shattered

Coz I couldn't reach you, Nor can I ever



If you liked the poetry, then do mention in the comments down below and share it with your peers. Do subscribe to our blog for more such content. I hope you all enjoyed it. Have a great week ahead! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts